Global Triumph is a hybrid of a real-time and a turn-based war game. You log in to develop bases and units, move units, and set attacks in real-time. However, the attacks are processed once a day during the Daily Cycle (in the order in which they're set).
The objective of the game is to control the entire map. This is accomplished through land acquisition by capturing vacant land and conquering the enemy. You can work alone, or work with other players via alliances, treaties, etc. The player / alliance with the most land at the completion of the map wins.
Global Triumph is currently operating in an open Beta mode. The game is nearly complete, although a few tweaks will be made here and there, as well as any bug fixes and the sort. Most major updates will now feature visual upgrades.
- Global Triumph has been updated to v1.1!
- Country size is now measured only in land sectors. If a country does not own any land sectors and only has sea units, it will be eliminated.
- Worlds now end based on one of three Victory Modes.
* In "Advantage," the victor owns 75% of occupied land sectors, once at least 50% of the land sectors are occupied.
* In "Domination," the victor owns 100% of occupied land sectors, once the world is closed or 50% of the land sectors are occupied.
* in "Hourglass," the victor owns the most land sectors at a specific end time.